CRY Bay Area Action Center
CRY Bay Area is committed to care for the rights and happiness of children with an aim to raise funds and spread awareness about CRY in the Bay Area.
We believe that our dear Bay Area can work together and be able to change the lives of millions of children and the future of this world together!
We invite high school volunteers, college students, professionals, retirees, homemakers and others to join hands for a common cause. Lets make this world a better future together! Please feel free to get in touch with us to find out different ways in which you can “Stand Up For Child Rights” in the true sense.
Do check out our upcoming events if you are in the Bay Area.
Phone: 331-BACRY-N-U/ 331-222-7968
Activites in 2012
- CRY Bay Area Walk 2012 at Bay Land Atheletic Center, Palo Alto.
Activites in 2011
- CRY Bay Area Walk 2011 at Shoreline Park
- CRY Bay Area Cricket Quiz – Feb 2011
Activites in 2010
- CRY Bay Area Walk 2010 at Shoreline Park
- CRY America Bay Area Action Center Harry Potter Quiz – Nov 15, 2010
Activites in 2009
- CRY Bay Area Walk 2009
Activites in 2008
- CRY Bay Area Walk 2008
Activities in 2007
- CRY Bay Area Walk 2007
Activities in 2006
- CRY Bay Area Walk 2006
- CRY Dhamaka 2006
Activities in 2005
- "D H A M A K A 2 0 0 5 " (An Evening of Bollywood Music and Dance)
Activities in 2004
- Hari Prasad Chaurasia Concert – October
- CRY America Walk 2004 – August
- Marathi Orchestra – May
- CRY America Song and Dance show – April